02 September 2007

26th August 2007

sorry for the lack of updates lately..

have to cope with my 2-months-old-job and the convocation..

the convo was a love n hate experience to me.. the happiest will be my folks, witnessing their youngest daughter ( me ) graduating.. n the saddest 1 of course will be me, spending a fortune just to please everyone *weep*

been pyschoing myself that this will only happens once a life, it worths it, it will..!!!

so everything paid off on last Sunday..

woke up in the wee hours of the Sunday morning..

just before i enter the hall, i camwhored a bit to cure my sleepiness..

me + tsuey yann

my delighted folks

and when we were getting changed..

darn formal neh

halfway dressing up..

n in the hall when i was bored to hell..

camwhore *click click snap snap*

yam yam + me

besides camwhoring, we switched on our bluetooth and sending sms to everyone.. is FREE and to kill some time.. smart right?

when the ceremony finally ended, i nearly passed out.. due to dehydration, hungryness and the sweat..

but it really worths it to see the smiles on my family.. n especially for my chums who turned up on that day, hugs n kisses to momo, Junn, MT n Syen.. n for those who sent me lilies, gifts and wishes..

No comments: