21 August 2007

Treasure Hunt Part 1

i first joined my company in the beginning of July.. and a month after, i joined my 1st ever event organized by my company, treasure hunting from KL to Penang..

so all the 53 cars ( n we are the 53rd team ) gathered in our office at as early ast 7am.. ZzZzzZzz *knocked off in the car*

so, each car consists of 4 team members.. u do the maths, 53 cars multiply with 4 members which is __________ *poking the calculator*

n introducing my mighty team, which includes Kelvin, my honey Joanne, ME and TGS..

Slash Slacker team

Kelvin was the driver for the whole journey from KL to Penang and back to KL.. n TGS was the navigator which doesn't helps much because of his no-sense-of-direction n bad navigation skills *lol*

but me being the most useless 1.. i basically stays unconscious for the entire journey.. my task was, sleep n sleep n sleep n wake up for FOOD!!! *oink oink*

at least i'm good in searching for nice food.. our very 1st stop was at Bidor for our lunch..

honestly, i have been to this restaurant numerous times, just because my parents are Ipoh mali wan!!!

this restaurant is famous for it’s duck drumstick + noodles

wantan mee

duck drumstick noodles *slurpsss*

besides famous for the noodles, they also manufacture and sell delicacies such as cookies, biscuits, etc..

look at how colourful the biscuits are.. proud of Malaysian food!!!


( to be continued.. )

No comments: