05 July 2007

June babies

OMG, finally i can sit down n blog without a distraction.. too busy with my new job *yawn*

fall sick this few days because i'm so not a morning person *sigh* waking up as early as 6am is an affliction for ppl like ME..

i'm not gonna moan any longer.. somehow this is just my 1st week of my permanent job.. do find me for lunch if u guys drop by Cyberjaya *teary eyes*

somewhere beginning of June, i threw a party for 3 of my jimuis' burfday.. so of course it all went well because i'm the organizer *smirk*

basically i prepared the food n send out the invitations to our mutual friend that came from the same high school..

i begged my mum to cook us curry chicken n fried bee hoon n the rest of the food i just grabbed from Tesco..

corn - check
Taiwan sausage - check *my fave*
sausages - check
bacon - check *darn exxy*
chicken did by MT's mum - check
others - check


bbq stuff

food prepared by me

i never done bbq bread before.. but it came out to be the best Roti Bakar i ever had!!!

let the fire begin..

yummylicious

camwhore using my ex-CAM

classic cheese from Secret Recipe

the June babies

i love the candle effects

group pic for all girlies

the party was a blast.. undeniably i'm good in organizing party!!! wakakakaka

No comments: