21 July 2007

i heart my J-O-B

my blog damn ketinggalan zaman recently..


lo siento
( means sorry in spanish )


so, a lil update on my current life, especially my working life..

  • very very satisfied with my current paid n don't bother to ask me how much is it cause i would not tell..
  • what i'm doing is basically a help desk job, helping customer to troubleshoot their PC.. sounds complicated?!? i'm like the idiotic streamyx person when u call to complain bout your PC is "slow".. geddit?

  • i'm working in Cyberjaya.. n when people asking where do i work, they will get paranoid whenever they hear the word Cyberjaya.. Cyberjaya is just 15 mins away from my house.. halooo, is freaking near ok??? i travel to work everyday without hassle n traffic jam.. that is the greatest part!

the latest me..

trainees batch 39

the chicks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..the girl in white mxam cun saja =P

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

all pun cakap dia cun wor.. kakaka

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..MK nobody say u chun mer...mich memang chun...eds getting more leng luiz ady =)

*Slash*

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

yalar, everyone praising michelle.. kakaka.. eds gettin more leng lui?!? i dun think so..