27 June 2007

Lorong Seratus Tahun Curry Mee @ SS2

whenever we had a long break during my uni days, we will drived around SS2 to look for FOOD.. since we tried almost everything in SS2, we ended up in Lorong Seratus Tahun Curry Mee, recommended by my Penang friend..

i prefer a spicier curry mee.. the soup was a lil insipid for my personal taste.. but the bowl of curry mee comes with squid, prawns n blood pudding n cockles were optional.. maybe i'm not from Penang so it wasn't my type of curry *grin*

curry mee ( rm5 )

fried kuey tiow ( rm 5 ) - a lil oily

fried rice ( rm6.80 ) *yummy*

i have to put lotsa sambal into my prawn mee cause it tastes bland too *sigh*

prawn mee ( rm5 )

my penang ice kacang ( rm 4.80 ) *i heart dessert*

do visit this if you are a Penang food lover..

2 comments:

Eri Peng said...

sh*t... the food looks delicious... and my hse got no food :'(

teddy said...

I'm so hungry here..no money go eat stuck in office now..gosh..