01 June 2007

wu chun & danson

*sigh*

i did some crazy stuff over the past weekend.. my mind was debating whether should i post it up or should not i.. cause it was really a bad idea from the beginning.. but alas, i decided to post it up *snigger*

have u ever gone to a concert/autograph signing events/fans-meet-idols-events?

i did.. but that was ages ago.. i met FIR, SHE, Mayday, Jay chou, Eason Chan, etc before, needless to say being bare-hand contacts with them too *sweet memories*

but those days were gone!!!

so one fine not-so-fine day my chum gave me a call n it sounded like this..

my chum : wei wei, wanna see wu chun n danson tis coming sat?
me : huh?!? duwan la..
my chum : go la, i won VIP seats from 988 n nobody teman me..
me : errrrr, ok lor..

i should really slap myself hard, always being that soft-hearted..

n the day had come..

upon reaching Times Square with an empty stomach, i was dumbfounded looking at the fans galore.. believe me, there were like thousands of fans there..

people queueing from 8am till late afternoon *kisiao*

my friend won 2 VIP seats *thank god*

*gila*

so we waited for an hour n 15 minutes under the hot weather n unstable surrounding.. that was the time i felt like giving up n thinking i should head inside to shop instead.. not like i'm that crazy bout the 2 handsome artists from Taiwan.. i'm just accompanying my chum *boo hoo*

Danson Tang

*fainted*

which one better?

if u ever pay attention to taiwanese drama, u will know both of them well..

just googled a lil information for ya guys..

Name: Wu Chun / Wu Zun
Real name: Goh Kiat Chun *this name is cute*
Date of birth: 1980-Oct-10 *OMFG*
Birthplace: Brunei
Height: 181cm
Weight: 73kg

Name: Danson Tang Yu Zhe
Birthdate: 1984-Sept-02
Birthplace: Keelung City, Taiwan
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 64 kg

based on Wu Chun's date of birth, do u realize any similarity between me n him? we were born on the freaking SAME DAY!!! i believe people born on 10th October are GORGEOUS PEOPLE!!! *lmao*

3 comments:

Ryan Chong said...

hmm.. my birthday same with Britney Spears wor... same year,month and date.. so.... heaheahea

"-____-

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

means.. u r as slut as her? kakakaka.. just kidding

Ryan Chong said...

heaheaheaheahea =P