14 April 2007

buh-bye UTAR

13th friday marked a very important day of my life..
"Friday 13th is unlucky for some. The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended."
*touch wood* of course i did not meet with any accident.. n i do not wish to..!!! the info is merely a piece of info for everyone..

apart from waking up late for school n missed my Virtual Reality presentation ( blame it on 13th fri?!? ), i think my day was pretty AMAZING!!!

the day was important because.. it was my FINAL DAY of SCHOOL!!! i mean my uni life.. my 2 goddamnit years... sorry, is just not that bad.. UTAR is still consider a proper uni in spite of the so limited parking space, aircon-less classrooms, bad facilities - the list goes on.....

i do have a sweet memory throughout my uni life.. thank god i got a group of caring classmates.. for the past 2 years, they helped me so much that i will never ever forget for the rest of my life.. helping me to complete my assignment, my final year project, guiding me for exam, being there for me, etc.. million thanks to all T4 members *sob sob*

what i did on the last day? nothing but photo session.. i even got the chance to wear the black gown for the photography session *dreaming for my convo*

half of our course

me in the middle ( excuse my 38-ness )

in the pouring rain

me + hun wooi

buh-bye UTAR.. buh-bye my dear friends.. till we meet again.....!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo, got ppl graduate soon, finally!
congratulations!

welcome to "social university"

=)

Anonymous said...

congratz, wait u entering new life lor....

mr. AnoNyMouS

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

thanks thanks!!!