02 April 2007

ALOHA

gosh, blogspot is driving me mad~!

having a very hard time publishing my post n even 10 times harder to post a comment.. argggghhhh!!! sorry for no updates recently..

my final year project has finally over!! hoorray.. n this indicates my final exam is just around the corner.. HOPEFULLY, i can pass everything n graduate smoothly *fingers crossed*

weeks ago ( totally forgotten which day it was ), another burfday celebration was held in ALOHA.. hell loads of burfday celebration recently *frown*

so i was dragged along to celebrate my uni mate, Stephanie's 22nd burfday..

Step n me

more camwhore pictures with the burfday gal

i hardly drink ( swear to god, i hate alcohol )

groupshot

camwhore tepi jalan

the night ended with supper breakie in Murni.. before we hit the slumberland around 5am.. n waking up the next day at 7am for school!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alcoholic...

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

i'm not.. sorry!

YBrat said...

aiks. din like bear, but holding a cup of beer? What does it mean eh?!

Geng. Slep at 5, 7 go class. Sure anot??