28 January 2007

the wings

days ago, a friend whom i haven't seen for ages, asked me out for dinner.. n since it was raining cats n dogs, i asked him to travel to my place, Puchong indeed..

very soon i was with deep regret.. someone bang into his car n the next thing i know, he was in police station..

i felt pretty awful when the hit-and-run victim still keeping his promise to dine with me *sob sob*

so our dinner turned into a late night supper in The Wings, one of my frequently visited cafe in Puchong..

singers performing every single night

pre-served chips

our drinks

chezzy mushroom chicken

black pepper chicken

i'm still feeling guilty till today..

SORRY, darren.. i send my deepest condolences to your severely car..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo....
i will ask darren to claim half of the bill from u...
ok?

Mr. AnoMyMouS

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

-_____-|||

the bill is rm1K wor.. he asked me to BAO him..

u should ask him dun think of me when driving.. dangerous mar

Anonymous said...

well, mayb he is missing u so much after aged never see u and that y make him keep thinking of u all the way to puchong jaya...

afterall, i think this amount is wet wet water for him!!! kekekeke

dun worry, cny cuming soon, i will bring him come along in 'your' gamble session and win all ur money....


Mr. AnoMyMouS

Junn said...

The cheesy 1..looks yummy wo..
Belanja makan ? *wink*

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

i wanna go the BBQ shop la.. bila dtg puchong makan?!? but plz dun think bout me when driving.. c my fren for example *sob sob*

Junn said...

Bila bila masa...When it comes to good food..i'm alwiz ON..Yeah..haha
The shop bila buka ?

Erm..I'm a cautious driver so..nothing guar..I can keep on thinking lar...*wink*

Anonymous said...

same to me. the cheesy mushroom chicken looks nice. i love cheese.

thx again for recommend the food.

i'm sure all drivers will be cautious. no worry.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

the cheese super jelat..

Anonymous said...

jelat then go for ice cream =)

the black pepper looks nice too.
both my favorite.