06 January 2007

night before phuket

ueveryone has been scaring the hell out of me recently.. frightening stories bout how phuket will be blown away by the strong wave, how i everyone will get bombed, hotel ada ghosts, etc.. CHOI..!!!!! *touch wood*

i will not pay attention to the hearsay, at least i try hard not to think bout it.. i hv a mixed feeling bout the trip, i get the jitters but somehow i'm feeling a lil overwhelming.. i'm soooooo contradicting *bang myself against the wall*

focus on the trip.. there are tons of things that i need to see / do in phuket, for example :

  1. spa treatment
  2. shop till i drop ( especially lingerie!! )
  3. binge on thai food
  4. watch ladyboy show
  5. watersports

not only that, i will definitely camwhore gila on the beach.. let's just hope my baby won't drop into water..!! ( my baby = my lovely lumix cam )

by the way, please dun call me for this few days.. bcoz roaming fee is a lil killing my wallet.. however, if u are feeling very desperate to hear my sweet voice.. u are allowed to do so but remember to top up rm50 into my HP beforehand.. just text me if u are missing me dreadfully.. tq!

p/s : please pray hard for me.. i hope everything's gonna be fine throughout the journey *crossing my fingers*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for u to share with us the happy moment u have in Phuket.