15 December 2006

the misery of an unlucky girl

many may be asking what am i up to lately.. bcoz i'm hardly contactable reachable by phone nor msn ( alwiz away to blah blah blah )

n there is no frequent update for my blog ( yikes, i got some scolding from darek, nam nam, tw, etc )

additionally, i have to restrict myself for posting too much of food review.. bcoz i've received tons of complaint bout my blog will soon becoming a food blog *roll eyes*

fine, no food for the day.. be prepared to read the whole litany of my complaints..!!

there must be some shit happens in my everyday life.. i just don't quite get it, what happened to my luck?

take today, for example, i got molested in the lift.. even if i tell the world i was molested by some moron in the lift, nobody will trust me.. my buddy even told me this, "aiyah, u too sensitive la.. maybe too packed in lift neh".. he even dare to ask me, "how come he will molest u?".. as if i know why he picks me n why he's a sicko!! remember this, next time when someone grab ur butt, tell yourself u are just being too sensitive ( like what my buddy told me ).. n he ain't molesting u.. geddit!?! just go to hell, molester!!

after being harassed by a dirty hand, my mind is completely blank out.. i forgot which floor i've parked my car.. fine, i searched from P1 to P4 like a miserable lost sheep *eemmeeeeekkkkkk* it took me an hour of sweat n anxiety to find my precious car..

this is just an ordinary day for me.. if i continue to write more bout my unlucky stuff, i will just get a depression.. nevermind, u won't be interested in knowing how i got burned, how i tumbled down, how i broke into my house, how i splashed my nail polish all over my room n the list never ends..

someone up there must be hating me.. or tell me am i just being too sensitive?

should i go temple n pray pray? or get few amulets to against evil n injury..? or should i just stock up some red lingerie for a better luck? or maybe i should go to a witch n get some lucky potion? or rearranging my room to have a better feng shui?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing testing 123.. comment having problem?

Anonymous said...

any way... i also feel that... how come da molester will choose u.. mk.. 0.0 .... go report police~ :p

Anonymous said...

i trust u.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

i think i should post an entry bout all the MOLESTER i've ever met lor.. too many of them la.. shit!!!

Anonymous said...

nex time use yor k700 snap down their picture and post kat sini.. wanted list.. or .... coution when u c tis few guys bla bla... lol

Junn said...

Finaly!!!!!!!

I can post comment...

Sorry for what happen to you yesterday...

I hope you be alot better by today...

Cheers... Makan more ice cream

Take k of urself

:X

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear Junn,

so sorry pasal the stupid comment problem yday.. thanks for trying.. i'm very fine now.. smuacksss

Anonymous said...

i'm not.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear taiwai,

u not apa?! (-___-")

Anonymous said...

i'm not fine.

Junn said...

Dear Mr Tw,

I think ur abit over reacted and abit over sensitive.

Our dear miss MK is very fine now and eating like no ppl business...Haha.. Are you ok or are you not ok Mk ?

Anonymous said...

"aiyah, u too sensitive la.. maybe too packed in lift neh".. he even dare to ask me, "how come he will molest u?"

This word so familiar, isit from me.....sorrie...

MR. AnOnYMouS

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear junn/taiwai,

i'm super fine.. dun worry bout me.. my bad mood is gone after my extreme binge eating *wink wink*

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear MR. AnOnYMouS,

obviously is u cakap lor.. i remember how u bullied me lor.. i so nice to u, din post ur real name in my post.. plz belanja me PAN MEE.. hohoho

Anonymous said...

wtf..that day u didnt say 1.??
and i guess u r fine ;)