31 December 2006

my new year resolutions

ohmygod, time really flies.. christmas is just over few days ago.. n here comes the new year.. n another week i'll be goin back to uni; my final last sem *frown*

n since today is the last day of 2006, i'm feeling very enthusiastic to make my new year's resolutions.. sometimes it's easy to forget the resolution after the new year euphoria passes away, n i might be forgetting those resolutions.. so i'm plannin to remind myself of it throughout the year by bloggin it.. some kinda discipline for myself..

my top 5 new year resolutions
( if i'm unable to fulfil it, kick my ass )
  • will take blardy good care of my health.. i'll never ever stop taking my medication, or else i'll be dead.. real DEAD
  • will spend more fruitful time with my family.. will make extra effort to shower them with love n care, make them happy, bring them to regular check-ups, give them extra cash, n whatever a child can do for their parents
  • will focus on my studies despite it's my final last semester.. i don't want to screw up my degree upon reaching my final sem.. think bout how delighted my papa is when he sees me in graduation
  • no more loaning my hard-earned cash to my chums.. too many ppl have been owing me money.. rm2k to buy a cpu, rm300 to repair his camera, rm500 to survive on daily expenses, etc.. what for i loan to ppl that never shows appreciation on my naive act? not gonna be soft-hearted anymore *crossin my fingers*
  • will learn how to prioritize myself

p/s : by the way, i never had the chance to show my gratitude to my chums.. thanks for showering me with all the splendid christmas gifts.. i dun really care whether the gift is small or big, pricey or priceless, it's just the thought that counts.. GRACIAS..!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can take my ice cream coupon as xmas gift for u? lousy gift.

remember to take medicine, everyday.

happy new year.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

hahaha.. happy new year to u!!

Anonymous said...

HARPY NEW YEAR!!! and May Yor Wishes Came True~!!!

remember what u write in yor BLOG...
(if i'm unable to fulfil it, kick my ass).

:D

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

yes, remember stop me from loanin money wor.. plz slap me if i buat benda bodoh again.. kaka

happy new year.. n thanks for ur keroro

MZ said...

ermm...good good...

I'm ready to kick ass.
ngek ngek ngek