27 November 2006

i swear i will change..

i need to give vent to my emotions.. i am blardy angry at someone.. sorry, is actually myself..!! yes, i am serious.. i can't take it anymore.. i'm sooooooo incurably lazy..

i just need to change my shit attitude..

look wat i've done during this school break..

1.

look at the pile mountain of clothes on my bed.. wat on earth those clean clothes doin on my bed? they r absolutely clean, i can swear by that.. i washed them with my own delicate hands, ok? n yet i never take the initiative to iron, fold n hang it.. n my closet is just few steps away from my bed.. arrgghhhh, blame it on my incurable sluggishness *sigh*

2.


look at my study desk.. is like my desk kena bomb till rubbish is spattered everywhere.. this's my lovely territory, my idiot box, my eatin place, my bloggin place, my rubbish bin - you name it.. all my important stuff is placed here.. shit myself..!! i never give a darn to place back the stuff i've used.. my stuff alwiz gone through "lost n found" session bcoz of this mussy desk..

3.

i think procrastinate is my middle name too.. everythin is delayed.. my final year project, my bills, my dates, etc.. i know all sort of procrastination problem will not work itself out.. i know all talk n no action will only leads to more misery in the future.. i reckoned i'm in a form of denial..

talkin bout my final year project.. i need to design a whole runnable alumni system by january 2007.. there'll b only a month left for me to do implementation *sigh* have been procrastinated it for 2 months.. n i really need to fully utilize one whole month of december for my project's coding.. as if i got a choice, if i don't do it now, i'll b DEAD next year coz i cannot graduate!!

i'll change.. i swear i'll change ( hypnotizing myself )..

but as far as i know, every libran has a lazy streak.. hohoho.. is just libran's natural trait..

my resolution for the month of december : i'll work my ass off for my final year project *crossin my fingers*.. no more procrastinating.. n tidy up my sweet bedroom..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope u can finish FYP on time, and score good marks.

but dare to bet u wont change.
else u're not mk.

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

u know me well.. hahaha.. will work hard for my FYP..!!

girlnextdoor said...

pls dun tarik all librans masuk water..
not all librans are lazy! okay??
(as if!)

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

plz la.. i know u too well.. u r libran as well.. we r lazy wat..!! just tat we r additionally charmin, sweet, funny, cute - u name it.. kakakaka

girlnextdoor said...

undeniably sweeter, funnier and cuter and more charming than all the other signs.!~
and by the way, im trying to get off from my laziness now.so dont tarik me anymore

Anonymous said...

lol, thats ur study table or your lil mini dumpster in the room?

:)

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

dear earl ku,

thanks for droppin by.. my desk now very clean jor.. btw, cely no tell me ur name tis afternoon lor.. kakaka..

Anonymous said...

pls dun tarik all librans masuk water..
not all librans are lazy! okay??
u are rite!! not all librans are lazy!!!